08 August 2007

Just the Numbers

A lot on my mind, mainly a lot of bits and pieces, so no great piece of wisdom today. Sorry, I'm not sure world leaders will make decisions today without my input.

One piece of news I need to share. A member of SICR, who I will leave nameless, because I don't have permission to share it, completed a Triathlon last Saturday. She down played the whole thing, but my hats off to her. So if you know who I'm talking about, tell her GREAT JOB!

Another 4 miles this morning in HOT HOT Nashville, TN, 12 for the week. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

she is sooooo modest. i e-mailed the whole staff at bridgepoint and told them! ha! leave it to me to open my big mouth!! :)

James said...

Good Job!

Hope your having fun on your first day back.