13 June 2007

SICR Runners Compete Again

After days of anticipation the results from this past Saturday's Barnyard Dash were finally posted. Interestingly all of us that participated finished 6th in our age division. Best of all, I had a blast hanging out with the other group members who ran, and I was pleased with my race.
Pacers and Racers did an outstanding job putting this together. The atmosphere was really fun, more like a huge group run than a race. I think I'm a good judge of quality customer service, it has been a big part of just about every position/or job I've ever had. That being said, Pacers and Racers does it right, quality people, selling quality product, with quality information and service.
We all agreed, next year, we return, bring the kids for the kid's run and make it a day at the farm with our families.

No comments: