14 September 2007

"Come along and listen to...

...the lullabye of Broadway." Come on sing it with me. "The Hip Horay and..." Ok, how about, "I want to be a part of it, New York, New York..."

One guess where I'm writing this from. I'm about as lost here as Oliver Davis (whoops, it was Oliver and Lisa Douglas) was in Green Acres, but it is definitely interesting.

Unfortunately this conference is cutting into my running. Doesn't look like I'll get in my long run tomorrow. I'm hoping that running on Sunday, usually an off day, will make up for it. I'm starting to get nervous. Travel and injury have me behind where I would like to be for my long runs, and I'm down to only a month or so before the Louisville Marathon. Losing this weekend is not a good thing.

The bright spot is I'll get to log some miles in Central Park, and run with a co-worker and friend whom I've been trying to meet up with and run with for a year now. Unfortunately, he is usually headed the opposite direction, visiting his account cities.

I hope to be able to post my experiences as I go, but I don't know how much I'll get to a computer after tonight.





No comments: