04 July 2008

Happy Fourth!

Been a very busy week at work and while I've logged on to my blog to follow the links to the other blogs, there has been little time to post anything.

I got my runs entered into my training log this morning and have a moment before I have to get cleaned up and to the store to get stuff to have our folks over for lunch. Burgers on the grill.

I had some good runs this week, although an impromptu six miler in New Orleans, in the summer, with no fluids, isn't the smartest thing in the world to do.

Hope everyone has a good Fourth... the phone keeps ringing, one of my managers is dealing with an equipment accident, another was working on a piece of equipment and wanted my opinion, a third is a new guy and a new account for me who called to say hello and discuss some logistics problems...So, now I lost any time I had to blog. Off to the store!

No comments: