29 June 2008

My Wife's Super Power

Well, beside being able to tell when I'm lying without any trouble at all.

After nearly 10 years together, she revealed her secret identity. She is a blood donor. Our church bulletin had an announcement in it about a church just up from our house sponsoring a blood drive today. We both went to donate, I couldn't, I have to wait until tomorrow to meet the required period between donations, but Jina went ahead.

She overcame her fear of needles and donated for the first time. Nice Job Babe!

After a good week of running, I'm still struggling to find my motivation. Maybe it's just the summer months, but if I'm going to run in mid-October, I've got get my rear end in gear. I'm in New Orleans this week and the running routes don't motivate me like the ones in Duluth. What I do this week will determine whether or not I do the Louisville Marathon, I can't afford to fall behind in training.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Great job to your wife!
She saved a life!

Hope you have a great running week. Don't give in now.