12 June 2008

Work Stinks...

Well it does when you really want to be consistent in your training and your job requires travel. While I'm whining, let me just say that I don't sleep well in hotels, no matter how nice. It's hard to eat balanced meals consistently when you're eating out, and boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo.

OK I'm done whining. It took two runs, but I think I've shaken off my vacation rust and the last two runs have, despite coming after short nights of sleep, felt pretty good.

I've also made it since Sunday without any soft drinks. I'm still drinking ice tea, but trying to get away from the carbonated stuff.

OK, not much of a post, but that's where we're at today. Hopefully I get back into the swing of running while traveling, since I've got a ton of it on the agenda.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yep, hotels are the worst for sleeping well. And running on very little sleep is tough. Without recovery, I don't have enough juice in my legs.

Congrats on the soft-drink abstention. And on the run for the L.

Peace,
Brian