21 March 2009

Saturday

Got up, couldn't make up my mind whether to run or wait for the Y to open.

Boys woke up before I got out the door, all hungry, fixed them breakfast and woke Jina up.
Now I'm not motivated at all to go. Decide to give her the chance to run on the road this morning. (Yeeaaaa! Good job girl...she set a PR for a training mile time).

I opted for the treadmill. Decided to do my run to mimic the Mini course as best as I could remember and guestimate. Did 8 miles. Hammy was nagging at me. Iced it as soon as I got of the treadmill. Really helped. Wish I had that option everyday.

Only disappointment, my weight gain in week one was all water weight. After my run this morning I weighed before rehydrating. Yep it was all gone. Oh well, I'm still happy!

Have a good week. Probably be late in the week before I get back on here to post.

1 comment: