14 April 2008

2nd Qtr APFT

Had to adjust my January score, found that the scoring chart I was using was wrong.

January
Push Ups = 41 Reps/67 Points
Sit Ups = 57 Reps/84 Points
2mi Run = 13:13/100 Points
Total score = 251

April
Push Ups = 40 Reps/66 Points
Sit Ups = 64 Reps/87 Points
2mi Run = 14:42/91 Points
Total score = 244

A little disappointed at the scores, but nothing felt right this morning, oh well, I'm still in shape in case Uncle Sam decides he needs to break out my old Selective Service card and call me.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Thought about you yesterday. I ran Carvin's Cove at a slow, 10 min pace. But on some of the downhills, I let myself go a bit faster. You really ought to come out here and run this summer. I think you'd enjoy it.

I remember those antsy times before a marathon. I can't wait to hear how you do. Enjoy the feast afterwards! You will have earned it.

Peace,
Brian

Bev said...

Great job non-the-less. I've still yet to complete my quarterly, but I'll get to it. Great idea to keep tabs on your fitness.

James said...

Thanks Bev!

Brian, If I can afford to gas up the vehicle, and Scotty and Nancy don't mind seeing us again, I'm going to try to get down this summer.

I'll plan ahead and hopefully we can all three run the trails.