10 December 2007

Four Letter Word...

LIFE.

Consuming a lot of time right now. I haven't trained any at all since last week. Jet Lag, short nights, work, home improvements to my house and my parents, and don't forget Christmas shopping have all conspired against me.

I travel again tomorrow, so as usual, I may get into a normal trainging pattern for 2 or 3 days, then I've got to play electrician for the weekend.

Don't know if I'm going to run the Polar Bear Grand Prix opening 4K. I might just to see what happens with little running recently.

Oh well, now somewhere in all that I want to put together a Powerpoint of photos from our SICR year to share with others and try to get a few more people off the sidelines and training to walk/run the KDF Mini.

Merry Christmas all, and remember we usually make our own stress, so just don't do it this year. Enjoy the Holidays.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i understand! we would like to see you on saturday. just show up and run. i'm not planning to register. just running!

James said...

Ok

I'll be there!