25 November 2007

Normal

Sad to say, I'm headed out on a week long business trip. Despite the destination, I don't want to go. Still, life has been so hectic lately, traveling may seem somewhat normal.

I think the end of the fall weather means that I'm done with most of my yard work. I've got most of what I'm hoping to get accomplished for my dad done at the farm. Just maybe things will settle back in to the usual routine.

A run Saturday with my friends sure helped. A couple nights of sleep have helped alot. Now if I can just get back into my normal routine.

The Polar Bear Grand Prix series starts soon, so hopefully the competitive fire gets stoked and going again. SICR FOLKS, see link at bottom of page.

Time to watch a little football, then grab another good nights rest.

No comments: