01 September 2008

Scratch the Fall Marathon...

and perhaps the entire race schedule.

Looks like we will be headed back to NOLA on Wednesday. Looks like I'll miss out on the Utica 5K and a second week of long runs.

Next weekend I will be in Calgary for a conference, again no long run.

I'm done. My eating has been crappy and I've lost a lot of focus.

Right now, I'm just going to plan on running and lifting for fitness and leave it at that.

Work is having a major impact on my personal life. I'll miss my kids playing their first two soccer games. That puts the burden solely on Jina, which wears her down and I'm the one who suggested we let the twins play also. Thinking they would enjoy being like their big brother.

OK, enough belly aching. The job pays the bills. I should be grateful, but honestly right now....

Anyway, will post when I have something interesting and POSITIVE to say.

Take care

No comments: