21 February 2009

Yawwwwnnnnnn!

Ok,

As mentioned before, I'm in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Doesn't look like I'll be doing much on the blog this weekend either.

I've gotten a total of about 13 hours of sleep in the last 3 days, and tonight is the biggest of all the parades, as well as the longest route through our zone of responsibility. Oh yeah, and tomorrow, I still have to outstanding items for work to wrap up.

Hangin' on to good eating habits is a challenge, mainly just getting enough of the "right" calories, and not getting caught up in shoving anything down my throat. So far, I'm making it, well except for the king cake last night.

Sooo...I've managed to log two treadmill runs and two lifting sessions since getting here. I started lifting heavier about 2 weeks ago and have begun to see more results. The running has moved away from race inspired and become more my cardio routine.

Looks like a long run on the road is setting up for next Saturday. I'm planning to run the Papa John's Ten Miler and then the KDF Mini. So I've got to get some road time in at some point.

Well got to go, I'm going to hit a couple sets on the bench press before heading in to the office to start staging for tonight.

No comments: