20 February 2009

Still Hangin' Out...Mardi Gras Style.

I thought I would be posting by now, but things haven't quite fallen into place. Still hectic pace at work and currently in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. No, I'm not partying, I'm cleaning up afterward each day in our assigned areas of the downtown. By day, I mean each night, well...then into the next day.

Maybe this weekend I want have my normal work load on top of duties here and will take a moment to update my blog look, my running #'s (currently on a piece of paper in my pocket), and share a relevant or irrelevant thought.

In closing...A-Rod is taking a beating for his steroid use, and yes I'm disappointed, but for anyone who wants to criticize him for failing to be a positive role model....

"Do you measure up each and everytime you're in a spot to leave a lasting impression on a child, on a stranger, on a lost person?"

Honestly, I make A-Rod look pretty good!

Now, back to the grind.

2 comments:

Brian said...

OK, now if you're gonna start convicting me, I'm gonna have stop reading your blog! :-)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

your blog always makes me think.....thanks......i think! :)