09 February 2009

Shutting Down!

For some time now I have found it difficult to make the time to post on this blog.

Rare is the time I spend on a computer anymore that isn't work related. Even posting my workouts to my online log can seem a daunting task and one I'm considering eliminating.

So I'm signing off for now. I'm going to leave the site active for now, and should things change, perhaps return to posting, but for now, it has become a victim of changing work responsibilities and priorities overall.

I will still continue to visit the blogs that belong to my friends, whether they be from the real world or the web world.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to read. I hope at times I've drawn a laugh, whether intentional or not. I hope I've motivated some to think, to live, to work out, and perhaps to draw closer to God.

If I've failed that, at least I had a good time. Take Care, keep running, cycling, lifting, living, and praying.

James

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sorry to hear it. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for the time you took to write.