21 October 2008

Something to Post..When Nothing to Post

Ok, I've not put anything up for several days, because not much of anything new happening and I hadn't been on line, except to get some directions, since Thursday of last week.

I'm in a rut with my workouts, and it isn't a bad thing, I've been turning in consistent workouts with 30 to 35 minutes of running (3.5 to 4 miles each time) and then hitting the weights.

Work is going to be hectic for several days while I work to put our budget numbers into the new company's format and proof my regional operating budget. Arrrgggghhhh! Now to decide, up super early to workout and work, or stay late each day.....??? Don't they know I've got fitness training and they're getting in the way!!!

Got my #'s back from the Doc today and was happy to see my cholesterol #'s and a healthy triglycerides level. Yes the eating habits (which need to improve some) and exercise are staving off genetics and hopefully adding a little longer run time before curtain call on this play we call life.

Enough wasting your time. Check out Scotty's blog (see side bar) for a great post. He writes seldom, but writes well. This balances out my meaningless babble and keeps blogdom balanced.
Also check out the Faith First Fitness Blog (again, see side bar) if you're looking for a simple word or excel workout log.

Lastly, my next post will be one that I want interaction on, so be prepared to comment. Don't worry, it won't be about politics.

No comments: