19 April 2009

Renovations...help please!

Same useless info, new blog name!

As I struggle to determine what path my fitness future will take, I'm confident that I still want to be fit, I'm just struggling with whether I will continue to have a heavy emphasis on running or any single fitness activity in near exclusion of others.

Here is a tidbit of my struggle, in case you're curious. Saturday morning: Do I run? or, Do I rise early, fix breakfast for the family and then commit my day to tasks such as working on our old RV (a necessity when your RV is almost as old as you are.)?

I chose the latter option. That would have been a stressful decision just 3 months ago.

Anyway, I thought I'd change things up a bit, but in doing so, I lost some information importing a template I thought I wanted. That info included the links to many blogs that I previously had listed....Sooooo...

If your blog was listed on my site before, please shoot me the link. I was able to google up some, others I linked from the comments box on older posts, but alas, some of you don't have your blog link on your profile....please help me.

Thanks, and I promise to try to post things of relevance, interest, or hopefully humor as I move ahead.

James

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i have the same struggle every saturday morning. if i don't run/workout first thing in the morning the chance of me doing it gets smaller and smaller as the day goes on. but i don't like to leave my family first thing in the morning since that is what i do every day that i have to go to work. i did run yesterday....during naptime. it was hot but i am glad i got to do it. you can click on my name and get my link. :)

James said...

Alicia,

Takes me to your profile, but your profile doesn't have your blog link.