02 April 2009

Jackson Mississippi

Well, our operations are up and going. Always hectic when we start a new one, but hey, we're still growing. Nothing to sneeze at these days.

No early morning run, early morning was spent on my regular duties, dashed off to the office at 7 and worked until 5. Ok, we finally had lunch at 4 and used the time to review some schedule changes, so maybe I actually only worked until 4????

Back to the hotel, changed clothes, back downtown, and log another city in the places I've run category. 4 miles. Great news was that there is a YMCA just down the interstate from my hotel. Man did they have some old equipment. Still managed to get in an upper body circuit. Back to hotel, shower, hit Wal-mart for supplies, then dinner at 8:30 back to hotel by 9:30, emails 'til 10:45, blog 'til 11...good night....(for what it's worth, all times are central..my body hates central time!)

No comments: